Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12 Life as a Bean



Hey! So I have no idea what you are talking about as far as general conference goes... We don't get to see it until next week! Ah... sounds like something crazy though! Like, did the age change to 18 or something? And did it lower for girls or something like that? I'm completely confused hahaha. I guess I won't be able to hear till next Saturday though! Haha and tell friends that if they want to send me messages through your email that they can just leave a comment or message on facebook or the blog and you'll send it to me like you did with Sarah's ok? I did get her letter by the way and will do my best to write back to it soon. We have a sweet P-day planned today. Park Golfing, touring the beer factory (if we have time) and going to an Onsen... :) look up what that is hahaha. We are also going to the bishop's family's FHE so that's sweet!

Thanks for your letter too mom! I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll let you know. That's tough Uncle Merril is still working through health things but I'll definitely be praying for him. I have a really cool story about an investigator we met on the street the other day. We were biking to Chitose which is about a half hour away and halfway there I realized my wallet wasn't in my pocket and it looked like it had maybe fallen out. I was really worried and my companion and I prayed to know what we should do because there was a high chance that I just left it at home too. We eventually decided to just go on to Chitose and right when we got into town we met this guy who was just turning into his neighborhood and we got to talking to him a lot and it led to teaching him twice this week and giving him a tour of the church. Not the biggest miracle, but if I didn't pause and think of my wallet we wouldn't have seen him at all.

Thank you so much for being such a great mom and grandma. I have been reading the last issue of the conference Liahona lately and it focuses a lot on how important leading and teaching with a Christ-like love and example in the home. I'm grateful I was raised in a home like that. Keep showing and teaching that kind of love to everybody around :)

That's cool that Mara is doing so great! She is a great student and example from what I can tell. Help her to keep that up. Cool that teachers have been asking about me too. It isn't too cold yet. Sometimes at night if I don't wear gloves my hands get chilly, but that's about it. I have my camera today so I'll see what I can do. I wish Hansen Choro's pictures would send because he has way better ones because I never remember to take my camera anywhere. I don't really understand the picture you sent, but I'm guessing if the age is changed then no one will want to go to college before their mission? haha

As always I love you tons and tons and the spirit is the way and the means by which we need to act in everything that we do. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and our Savior and Redeemer and there is no other way that we can become clean, have true joy in this life, and return to our Father in Heaven as Eternal Families. He loves us more than we can comprehend and truly gave everything He could as God's Son and His miracles are infinite. Have you read Jesus The Christ before? I would like to recommend it to anyone wanting to build their knowledge and testimony of the Savior.

Aishiteimasu,
Hutchinson Choro




Braden's "Bean" initiation (see the last blog entry)

End of a long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment