Monday, May 12, 2014

5/11/14 AP Adventures!

Hey! Tomita Choro has glasses. I only have one picture of him right now. (attached)
I'm glad I was able to share something that helped you out.

Evans Shimai takes pictures a lot, but they should all be on the mission facebook page.

I didn't get any pictures of the cherry blossoms... I just ran by them... Sorry :(

Asian star? hahaha Reminds me of all the wannabe American restaurants here.

Inhumanely proud? wow! hahaha

It's ok the mail was short because we got to talk on the phone.

Here's what happened this week.

On Monday we hung out here for a bit and then ate at MATSURIYA!!! It's one of my favorite sushi places from Nemuro and Kushiro, but there is one in Sapporo too! It was almost exactly the same :D
We were way tired that day and did phone dendo afterwards.
Tuesday we did some office stuff and a bunch of streeting! It was pretty neat and we met some really nice people. I'm surprised how many people listen. Everyone always made it sound so hard in the city.
Wednesday we had our first transfer talk. It was really stressful at first, but I realized that we didn't pray first. The next day we continued it, but I suggested we pray first and it went WAY better.
We had a stake coordination that night as well. Thursday we drove to Obihiro and had an interesting experience. We ran out of gas and had to have a guy come bring us gas at 10:30. The splits the next day were way awesome! I worked with Fukushima E and he told me a lot about how awesome stuff is going in Nemuro! We drove back and had the Kotoni talent show that went great! Church was also awesome because we had ward conference. Tomita E and I taught a lesson in primary and it was awesome!
I love being a missionary! I'm out of time!

Aishiteimasu!
Hutchinson Choro

Elder Tomita (with Elder & Sister Aoyagi)

at the airport pickup with President and all the new incoming missionaries

Welcome dinner for new missionaries at the honbu

recent mission leader conference

with the outgoing missionaries at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment