Sunday, May 5, 2013

5/5/13 Super fast letter

Hey! I don't know if I have a ton of time today. The computer was acting up and stuff... I'm in Kushiro right now for p-day district activity. I think we are going to a buffet or something I have no idea. What are you talking about dreaming about envelopes? Did you get the one I sent a while ago with all the shirts for the young men? If you haven't it is probably because Nemuro is so far away it takes a lot longer for mail to get places.

Thanks for letting me know about new missionary calls! That is WAY insane if the Shorts are really going to have 3 missionaries out at the same time. Unbelievable for sure. Good luck to them. That's cool he's pretty much the same area as dad was too. I wish I could have heard more about dad's mission. That's cool Adam got his wisdom teeth out, I hope it was way fun!

What did we have to get for our place? Everything except a fridge and futons and a dresser. That's exciting for Max - I'm not surprised if he's learning really fast. I finally met the Ozawa's baby for like 3 seconds. Yay for babies. That's cool KC got married. Does David wear glasses now? I'm glad everyone is going to the temple lots. I have no idea what's going on with the temple here. This is all the time I have today. Thanks and love you!

Aishitemasu
Hutchinson Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment